The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a program implemented by the South African…
Email Verification for NSFAS
NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme) uses email verification to confirm that the applicant is the rightful owner of the provided email address. To confirm their email, the applicant will receive a verification link and needs to click on it.
Updating Information on NSFAS
To ensure that the right amount of funding is deposited into the correct bank account, applicants must keep their information on the NSFAS platform up to date. This includes personal details, educational history, and financial data. Inaccurate information can cause delays or rejection of the application, so it’s important to maintain accurate information throughout the process.
Changing Your NSFAS Email Address
To change your email address on the NSFAS platform, follow these steps:
· Go to the NSFAS website: https://www.nsfas.org.za/
· Click on the “myNSFAS” tab and select “MyNSFAS account.”
· Log in using your username and password. If you don’t have an account, register first.
· Once logged in, click on the “update details” button.
· Under “Personal details,” click on the “edit” button next to your current email address.
· Enter your new email address and click on “save.”
· You will receive a confirmation email at your new email address. Click on the confirmation link to verify your email.
· Your new email address will be updated on the NSFAS platform after verification.
· Changing Personal Details on NSFAS
To change your personal details on NSFAS, follow these steps:
· Sign in to your NSFAS account using your username and password on the NSFAS website.
· Select “My Account” from the main menu.
· Choose the option to change your personal or financial information and follow the instructions on the screen.
· Save your changes once you’ve made them.
· If you’ve changed your banking information, provide proof of your new account details.
· Check the status of your application to ensure your changes have been made.
· Changing NSFAS Username and Password
To change your NSFAS username and password, follow these steps:
· Visit www.nsfas.org.za to access NSFAS information.
· Click on the “myNSFAS” tab in the top right corner of the homepage.
· Log in to your account using your current username and password.
· Once logged in, click on the “My Personal Details” tab.
· To change your username or password, click the corresponding button.
· Follow the instructions to change your username or password.
· Save your new username or password after making the changes.
· Closing NSFAS Account and Reapplying
Currently, it is not possible to close your NSFAS account and start over. Once you create an account, it is linked to your personal information, academic history, and funding status. However, you can make changes to your account by logging in and updating the information if needed. If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance.